1. This system has a tandem scanner that has both a standard scanner (lower speed, resolution up to 8K X 8K) and a resonant scanner (higher speed, resolution up to 1K X 1K).
2. In addition to standard PMTs this system has HyD detectors (GaAsP) that combine high-sensitivity and low noise.
3. FRAP, FLIP, time-lapse imaging, lambda scanning, and high-speed imaging are possible on this system as well.
4. Our Leica SP5 II LSCM offers an inverted configuration microscope with automatic focus control outfitted with the following objectives:
- 10X (NA – 0.4) air objective
- 20X (NA – 0.7) multi-immersion
- 40X (NA – 1.25) oil-immersion
- 63X (NA – 1.32) oil-immersion
- 100X (NA – 1.44) oil-immersion
5. Four spectral channels can be acquired simultaneously or sequentially. Fluorphores can be excited by these lasers:
- Diode (405 nm)
- Ar (457, 476, 488, 514 nm)
- Green HeNe (561 nm)
- Red HeNe (633 nm)