1. A fully integrated system based on an Olympus IX-71 inverted microscope.
2. The system has a high-power LED light source, 10-position excitation filter wheel, and 6-position emission filter wheel to provide rapid multi-channel acquisition.
3. Two diode lasers (405 & 488nm) for FRAP, photoactivation, and photoconversion.
4. Objectives available:
- 40X, 63X, and 100X oil-immersion
- 63X water-immersion
5. Long-term live-cell imaging with the opaque environmental chamber.
6. Fast and easy deconvolution of z-stacks with a high-efficiency EMCCD camera and integrated optics.